Micro Sprint is a fun new game by the super cool (and webhostless) StevieG. It’s not quite out yet, but he’s put a preview version together for you to try out. Here’s what it’s all about…
Micro Sprint is a one switch, top-down, single screen racer. It looks like Super Sprint and plays like Scalextric, without the hastle of putting your car back on the track every 2 minutes!
* Play with up to 8 mates for some old-school multiplayer mayhem
* Balance your car to suit each track, with adjustable wing settings and pit strategy
* Race in the dry, wet or worse
* Nail the bends to get a well earned boost.
* Race at alarming speeds on 20 unlockable themed tracks with new packs planned
* 6 party games and ghost attack mode to hon your driving skills and earn bragging rights
* Accessibility options for one switch menu control
It really is all in the timing!
Download the MicroSprint Demo for Windows. Click Here
Stevie recommends running it fullscreen on a massive HDTV for the best experience!
If you want to contact Stevie, you can do so either via the comments section below, or at his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on any of the images below for a bigger version: